CASAGRANDInformation about Cookies
Information About Cookies
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established byRoyal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use essential cookiesbefore browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web serversto store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as theirpreferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS, AND COOKIES EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliationcookies , while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of servicesexpressly requested by the user are exempt.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliateagreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices(retargeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision ofthe contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
List the cookie names, types, owners, functions and expiration dates, for example:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when youclose your browser.
- _lang: echnical and strictly necessarycookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when youclose your browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookieshas been accepted. It expires 1 year after the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that allows you to control unique visits. A cookie will be installed the first time auser logs into the website using a browser. When this user re-enters the website using the same browser, thecookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser will they be considered a differentuser. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting thecollection of data on high-traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie which records the date of the first and last time that the user visited the website.It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie which records the time of entering the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when youclose your browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request made by the user. It expiresat the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of thesession.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie which stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reachedthe website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the menu
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. n the ‘Privacy and security’ section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove all.
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Versión 11
1. Select Tools.
2. Click Safety.
3. Click Delete browsing history…
4. Select Cookies.
5. Select Temporary Internet Files.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
Firefox. Versión 18
1. Open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. Select the Privacy & Security tab. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data…
4. Select Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
5. Click Clear.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually by clicking Manage Data.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1
1. Click Safari.
2. Select the Privacy & Security tab. Click Preferences and then Privacy.
3. Click Remove stored cookies and data.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=es_ES
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.